The Mystics Compendium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystics Compendium

From Seeker to Sage; Bless'd are those who walk the Spiritual Path

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Warm Welcome To the Edible Lifestyle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Proffett
Administrator
Proffett

A Warm Welcome To the Edible Lifestyle Empty
PostSubject: A Warm Welcome To the Edible Lifestyle   A Warm Welcome To the Edible Lifestyle EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:55 am

Welcome to The Edible Lifestyle Discussion Board. This forum is for people who are interested in living a more harmonious life in this hustling and bustling modern world. For people looking for a spiritual haven or just to connect with others who share their interests. It is a sounding board for everything from homesteading to urban gardening, spirituality to living a chemical free lifestyle.

My hope for this forum is that it will be a place where ideas and people come together to build a foundation for people enhance their everyday lives.

In addition, The Edible Lifestyle website is coming along, albeit slowly. I am in the process of composing some articles for the site. And getting my resources in order. I intend to get the barest of bones up by the end of the year.

Welcome again and I look forward to hearing from everyone. Thank you all for making this possible.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticscompendium.forumotion.com

A Warm Welcome To the Edible Lifestyle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystics Compendium :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: