The Mystics Compendium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystics Compendium

From Seeker to Sage; Bless'd are those who walk the Spiritual Path

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crystals - a first look

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mama Len
Puthujjana
Mama Len

Crystals - a first look Empty
PostSubject: Crystals - a first look   Crystals - a first look EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:27 am

Working with crystals, I've had many people ask me (and yes, some of them are skeptics), how do they work.
Let's start at the beginning. The body is a bio-electrical circuit. Crystals vibrate at specific hertz, depending on the stone. For example, quartz vibrates at 7 hertz (this is the Earth's heartbeat by the way) Quartz is used as a regulator in a quartz watch. So let's take a leap of faith here and connect the circuit. Hold a quartz crystal in each hand. Shocked There is a biological reaction in the body. I won't tell you what that reaction is just yet, but it's fun to watch.
Now, consider each crystal cleansed and programmed to help heal, protect, empower. It all depends on what you want to accomplish.
Meditation focus
Energy field
Aura cleansing
Protection
Grounding
and others. It all depends on what you want to achieve. Surprisingly, a lot of the gems, minerals and crystals are attuned to Chakra centers and their respective colors.

Red - Ruby, Garnet, Rhodochrosite, Rhodonite and Rose Quartz
All have in common Love, passion, love fulfilled.
Green - Emerald, Green Sapphire, Hiddenite, Adventurine, Tourmaline
All have in common peace, tranquility,
Blue - Blue Sapphire, Lapis Lazuli, Sodalite,
All have in common intuition, lucid dreaming, psychic power
Purple - Amethyst, Sugalite
All have in common the spirit world, higher thought

What else would you like to know about crystals?
Back to top Go down
Shambalah Princess
Puthujjana
Shambalah Princess

PostSubject: Re: Crystals - a first look   Crystals - a first look EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:17 am

Blessings Mama Len, nice meeting you here in these mystic realms. Beautiful topic and info.

What's your method for cleansing and purifying your crystals?

If you enjoy fiction/novels, I think, with your interest in stones and crystal, that you might enjoy the Rogue Mage trilogy by Faith Hunter. The books are Bloodring, Seraphs, and Host...I've only read Seraphs, but upon reading your intro and this thread, I thought of this book...about a stone mage, who works with crystals and stones, and angels. It's very intense!

Your sharing your knowledge here is delightful. I am anticipating learning more!
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Puthujjana
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Crystals - a first look   Crystals - a first look EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 11:04 am

Mama Len wrote:
Working with crystals, I've had many people ask me (and yes, some of them are skeptics), how do they work.
Let's start at the beginning. The body is a bio-electrical circuit. Crystals vibrate at specific hertz, depending on the stone. For example, quartz vibrates at 7 hertz (this is the Earth's heartbeat by the way) Quartz is used as a regulator in a quartz watch. So let's take a leap of faith here and connect the circuit. Hold a quartz crystal in each hand. Shocked There is a biological reaction in the body. I won't tell you what that reaction is just yet, but it's fun to watch.
Now, consider each crystal cleansed and programmed to help heal, protect, empower. It all depends on what you want to accomplish.
Meditation focus
Energy field
Aura cleansing
Protection
Grounding
and others. It all depends on what you want to achieve. Surprisingly, a lot of the gems, minerals and crystals are attuned to Chakra centers and their respective colors.

Red - Ruby, Garnet, Rhodochrosite, Rhodonite and Rose Quartz
All have in common Love, passion, love fulfilled.
Green - Emerald, Green Sapphire, Hiddenite, Adventurine, Tourmaline
All have in common peace, tranquility,
Blue - Blue Sapphire, Lapis Lazuli, Sodalite,
All have in common intuition, lucid dreaming, psychic power
Purple - Amethyst, Sugalite
All have in common the spirit world, higher thought

What else would you like to know about crystals?

Please continue.
This is a very interesting subject.
Back to top Go down
Mama Len
Puthujjana
Mama Len

PostSubject: Re: Crystals - a first look   Crystals - a first look EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 11:35 pm

Thank you for your interest on this subject. I've been working with crystals for around 20 years now and sometimes they just sit there looking pretty and other times they just call (shout) at me for attention.
I've recently re-worked my altar and put new crystals out. For some reason, crysoprase was calling to me. It's a beautiful soft green color and is very soothing to me. I was hoping for some stones for prosperity but from what I've read, that stone isn't it. lol

As to cleansing crystals and the best way to do that. First and foremost, it should be what you're comfortable with. Some stones cleanse well with running water, some with smoke and smudging, some can be immersed in salt water. They can also be cleansed with sea salt. It's all in how the stone talks to you and what's best for the stone.
For example, diamonds. They are a very difficult stone to cleanse because they retain psychic memory very well and hold on to it for a very long time. That's why if you get a ring from a relative, it will have their residue on it and you can feel closer to them when you wear it. Sometimes you just get the feeling to just get rid of the piece of jewelry or have it remade mainly because it doesn't suit you. That's part of it's psychic memory.

I hope that helps a bit.
Back to top Go down
Proffett
Administrator
Proffett

PostSubject: Re: Crystals - a first look   Crystals - a first look EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:02 am

How funny you would mention psychic memories in regards to stones as I have been reading up on Feng Shui lately and it seems this idea of 'holdover energies' is very prevalent idea. In fact, everything around us, pictures, art, furniture, etc have this way of absorbing the energies of the owner. Even if we do not consciously charge an object with these energies, they still have the ability to become infused.

I guess that's one reason why we as sensitives work so hard at clearing rooms and items of negative energies because they can affect us so readily. And why too we are drawn to certain items, like gems or stones that have some energies of their prior owners and their natural energies within them.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticscompendium.forumotion.com
Mama Len
Puthujjana
Mama Len

PostSubject: Re: Crystals - a first look   Crystals - a first look EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:20 pm

I've felt that way about only a few objects. One being a necklace I came across at an antique show years ago. It became an obsession for me to own this piece. I put it on lay-away and everything. It turns out to have been a piece of jewelry I had owned in a previous life. I've even been told that there's a portrait of me wearing that necklace too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystals - a first look   Crystals - a first look Empty

Back to top Go down

Crystals - a first look
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystics Compendium :: Natural Healing :: Energy Healing-
Jump to: