The Mystics Compendium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystics Compendium

From Seeker to Sage; Bless'd are those who walk the Spiritual Path

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

regarding rites and rituals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
uki
Puthujjana

regarding rites and rituals Empty
PostSubject: regarding rites and rituals   regarding rites and rituals EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Proffett
Administrator
Proffett

regarding rites and rituals Empty
PostSubject: Re: regarding rites and rituals   regarding rites and rituals EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:40 am

Ah ha, I have read this before! The ideas of repetition in rites and rituals is simplistic thing, defined by the Law of Attraction, I believe, which states, "The Law of Attraction argues that thoughts (both conscious and unconscious) can affect things outside the head, not just through motivation, but by other means. The Law of Attraction says that which is like unto itself is drawn." So what we have is a repetitive mantra, or symbol in a ritual that brings about the desired change.

For example, if I were to write a Spell for Inspiration, I wouldn't preform the ritual once, I would continuously focus on my desire, this can take, as Icke said, a compulsion. Perhaps I would meditate nightly during the waxing moon for several days. Maybe I would place a rendering of a symbol for Inspiration on a piece of organic paper and place it under my pillow or create a charm that I would constantly wear. The idea being that the more I focus on the change, the more apt it is to come back to me. And frankly, it may come back in a way that I had never imagined, but I guarantee IT WILL RETURN.

Let's go a little deeper into the working of rituals for a moment. Almost anything can be seen as a ritual, from washing one's face to cooking and gardening. The most fundamental aspect of any ritual is the focus and raising of energies. Everything is energy, some is manifest into matter, some sounds, others are vibrational and barely noticeable to a novice. As we undergo a ritual we harness the seen and unseen energies around us, we bring them into our space and when the ritual is complete we release them with our intention. And so long as we have been courteous to those who have lent their force to our workings, it will return to us in the form of a desirable outcome (be advised, however, even the most adept mystic can be thrown by how these forces return and what manifests in our lives, it is not always what we expect, but certainly always what we are seeking whether we understand it or not).

As for the daily barrage of imagery we are inundated with via the television we must be vigilant in the fight against subconscious suggestion. It is true that for every benevolent force out there, for every good deed and good intention there are many more that are working against the light. The untrained is very susceptible to this sort of suggestive behavior. How could one protect themselves if they don't even know they are under attack!? So as with everything, it is those who are bestowed a gift, those who have awakened, it is our responsibility to warn against such happenings. Those with ears to listen, shall, and the deaf will fall away into an abyss of slavery to those who have employed the malevolent tactics against them.

But I implore those who are seeking to arm yourself with a hint of skepticism. Nothing I say means anything if you haven't tried it for yourself and been witness to the awesome results. Yes, ritual works are very important to the mystic, both for protection against the forces that try to seep into your life and for personal fulfillment. But if your eyes are closed to what The Divine Energies bestow upon you, you will never know this.

Namaste,
Proffett

Back to top Go down
https://mysticscompendium.forumotion.com

regarding rites and rituals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystics Compendium :: Ministry Resources and Discussion :: Other Rites and Rituals-
Jump to: