The Mystics Compendium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystics Compendium

From Seeker to Sage; Bless'd are those who walk the Spiritual Path

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Second Coming: Something vs Someone

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Proffett
Administrator
Proffett

The Second Coming: Something vs Someone Empty
PostSubject: The Second Coming: Something vs Someone   The Second Coming: Something vs Someone EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:43 am

To accurately predict what is coming to pass in the future, we must first understand what happened in the past. What I bring to this discussion is not something that is accepted by the 'scholars' or 'experts', but what I happen to think has been a massive deception effort on the part of the Ancient gods and a gross misunderstanding of them by the early humans here on Earth.

By no one's fault we have come to expect a return that will make itself apparent with cataclysmic phenomenon we know as Armageddon. And yes, it has happened before. This is why the predictions of the Prophets and the Wise have come to fruition, they have the ability to see the past and determine the future.

Let's start at the beginning.

The Earth was a place of vast resources, water, minerals, precious gems and materials, and ripe with fertile lands for farming. At some point, a civilization began in the Middle East, the Fertile Crescent. It was the beginning of a agrarian society. Within this society, gods were worshiped, their temples erected and cared for, and their names cast in the plethora of writing from that time carved into stones. What we know is not only the answer to the missing link, but also the answer to why we sit beneath the starry sky waiting with baited breath for a return from the heavens.

Humanity, as we know it, was created by these gods who set up camp here on Earth. These gods manipulated the early hominids by combining their DNA with the Ancient Astronauts. If you think it is far fetched, give us a few hundred more years and reread my words. It isn't science fiction, it's simply science fact. It's globalization on a massive scale. It's interstellar colonization.

The Messianic times to come have been ingrained into our minds from times long forgotten. After the establishment of man and society, when the 'gods' departed from Earth massive lamentations went up into the Heavens. The people of Earth, now without their 'gods' cried out!

But the gods did not return to Earth and man was left to his own devices to interpret and understand what had happened. Humans were abandoned like infants struggling to survive, more so than planting crops for survival, but to live without their precious gods. Who would bless them? Or Curse? Could the gods do so from so far away? And did they care enough to since the had left their homes among man for the Heavens above? These questions would have to be answered by man himself, and we can see, even today, the repercussions of the conclusions drawn by early Man.

In addition, we have to also contend with the bloodlines of the gods. Yes, the very offspring of the many gods became Kings and Rulers, far and wide. These demigods had all control over the 'non-divine' men and women. They still do, if you take a look around. Why is inbreeding so common in royalty? Because the bloodline must remain as pure as possible and this isn't even a secret!

But, back to the return. When the gods left the Earth for their homes in the vastness of the Skies, man looked up. He has hopes of his god's return and this is why the idea of a return is so prevalent in the hearts and minds of man.

I must assure you that a Nabih named Amos warns of the coming by saying:

"woe unto you that desires The Day of The Lord!
to what end is it for you?
For The Day of The Lord is darkness and no light".

Clearly Amos is talking of more than a return of the Ancient Astronauts in their ships, he is talking about a planetary disturbance that eliminates the sun!

He continues:

"The stars of Heaven and it's constellations
shall not give their light;
the sun shall be darkened at it's rising
and the moon shall not shine it's light...
The Heavens shall be agitated
and the Earth in it's place shall be shaken;
When the Lord of Hosts SHALL BE CROSSING,
on the day of of his wrath."

What we see here is a reference to some cataclysmic events, not simply created by the gods return, but by something more. It is as in the Days of Noah, when the celestial disturbance happened then as well. Thus by reviewing the past we can decipher the future.

Let me side step for a moment here and talk about the importance of symbolism, especially The Cross here. The Cross was the accepted symbol as the harbinger of the return by the Assyrians and Babylonians upon the commencement of the building of the Temple of Yahweh in Jerusalem, long before a man named Jesus coincidentally died upon one. The Cross, represents a return, but of what? Nibiru, aka "the planet of the crossing". Also it should be noted, Nibiru is called the "winged disc" because of it's famed halo and it comes into view from the Southern hemisphere.

The Prophet Habukuk warns:

"The Lord from the South shall come...
covered are the Heavens with his halo,
His splendor fills the Earth."

Now, if we are to believe that there will be a return, it will be ushered in by apocalyptic events. We know this from the prophets, we know this from recorded history, we KNOW what is about to come. Destructive weather, famine, celestial phenomena, chaos and DEATH. It is true that there will be great destruction and suffering, but after there will be peace and redemption.

But one question remains,

Do we watch the skies for some ONE to return... or some THING?!?!
Back to top Go down
https://mysticscompendium.forumotion.com
Mezurashi
Puthujjana
Mezurashi

PostSubject: Re: The Second Coming: Something vs Someone   The Second Coming: Something vs Someone EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:17 am

I like it. and it started my brain working so I will offer what my mind's eye generated based on what you stated, not as a challenge but rather an 'alternate' possibility within the frame work of the premises you set.

the gods were aliens, but rather than implant their DNA within us they were the ones responsible for 'uplifting' our near-animal ancestors. this idea is based on an SF series by the author David Brin, a galactic society where Patrons uplifted Client races and there was a whole scary hierarchy of seniority and such. so, these aliens 'gave' us the 'gift' of self awareness and stuck around to make sure we were ok for a long time. then they left and we got pissed off, like you said and which only makes sense given the selfish aspect of human nature. the bloodlines thing I take as a leftover of the genetic 'grading' system that the gods must have had in place in the early days, those with 'superior' genetics were allowed to breed and the 'lesser' individuals were either sterilized or killed until the gene pool had achieved a certain level of advancement but still with the diversity - which would require a very gentle culling over a period of dozens of generations to prevent genome collapse as a result of limited diversity. and likely over time as our ancestors got smarter they realized this was going on and perhaps even developed an early form of the hierarchial structure based on this 'grading'. and the whole concept of keeping the bloodline pure is a purely human invention which has at it's source a form of exclusion mentality but with the reality of genetic inbreeding they ended up shooting themselves repeatedly in their genitals.

the dire warning I could interpret as 2012, dark skies does not necessarily mean the sun goes out. but if it does mean the sun goes out, well, on another forum there are some folk who have been speaking of the whole solar system moving into a region of space with different conditions than the one we've been hurling through since we learned how to hold a stick. lots of interstellar dust seemed to be the gist of it. if we were to suddenly plunge into a nebula the amount of dust involved could be huge, especially if there happens to be a concentration of dark matter or some other as yet undiscovered cosmic nastiness.

and the gods who uplifted us knew this. so they left us a message before they left but we misinterpreted it over time. and even the most important messages can be mutated in the telling and transfer - remember the game 'Telephone'? the winged halo could be the harbinger of doom - but if it is the Huge Space Ark coming here to offer us a lift to a planet that wasn't about to be choked to death that would still make it the Harbinger of Doom because the Only reason we'd see a huge space ark is because something really effing bad was about to happen.

questions of redemption and faith are our own constructs - perhaps. or maybe that another part of the holdover of race memory, the gods aren't going to save our collective ass for free ... there ain't no such thing as a free lunch.

so are we waiting for some One or some Thing?

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Proffett
Administrator
Proffett

PostSubject: Re: The Second Coming: Something vs Someone   The Second Coming: Something vs Someone EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 3:57 pm

Thanks for the response Mez. I had to take some time to process what you have said, because generally I believe it. I hate to be 'one of those people' who speculate, rather unscientifically, about 2012, but the predictions and prophesies must mean something? In my mind we are building toward something but I could also be completely paranoid.
Back to top Go down
Ezra Brooks
Puthujjana

PostSubject: Re: The Second Coming: Something vs Someone   The Second Coming: Something vs Someone EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:50 pm

The idea of a "second coming" is a bit of a misnomer anyways, isn't it?

Before the birth of Jesus, people of that time were awaiting "a Messiah" which simply means a savior or deliverer. Certainly what they were expecting is not at all what they got. Yet the babe grew to be a man and the man was hung on "the cross," died, was buried and rose again.

If ever there was such a thing as a second coming, it was fulfilled in the appearance of Him after His death, burial and ressurection.

But what of prior 'Messiahs' for there had been many, and these prior annointed (Christ) servants became the stories that set the expecation ahead of the birth of Jesus that upset the expectations and changed the landscape of what to expect going forward.

So... what exactly are you expecting?
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Puthujjana
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Second Coming: Something vs Someone   The Second Coming: Something vs Someone EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 1:48 pm

A second coming ?

Something, yes. Someone, who knows?

There is always a crisis in the future.

Will it present a great leader?

Or, just more of the same?
Back to top Go down
Proffett
Administrator
Proffett

PostSubject: Re: The Second Coming: Something vs Someone   The Second Coming: Something vs Someone EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 3:55 pm

Ezra Brooks wrote:

So... what exactly are you expecting?

Thank you for your reply. I am always amazed at the depth of your well Smile

For me, I expect a shift in paradigm because all things are cyclical. Right now is a time of death and decay. But we will all be brought back to life again. It is only through this death that we can experience rebirth.

The idea of a second coming, should really just be titled "the coming" if it's called anything at all. Of course, then I am hearkened back to the ideas instilled in us about a returning race that was once here. So, I believe there are several things taking place here. We really are at the cusp of change.

Dragon~ I wonder if we can ever break the chains?
Back to top Go down
Ezra Brooks
Puthujjana

PostSubject: Re: The Second Coming: Something vs Someone   The Second Coming: Something vs Someone EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 12:01 am

The depth of my well is inversely proportional to the size of the hole in my bucket....

My closest friend- the one who wrote that poem on the other site- he once posted some of the things he'd seen (in spirit) and of that he shared this:

"You all feel something coming, but don't know what it is. It is the birth of our saviour and the birth of the beast. It is the time of the "revealing" -it is hard times, but as hard as these times will be, it is not for us to worry about cataclysmic events, but about our relationship with our creator and to do what we know to be right; what has been placed in us that can be drawn on without forethought; without regard for ourselves."

Yes--- it's cyclical.

Have you ever pondered the meaning of the title- 'the man from Galilee?'
Back to top Go down
Bluenose-Ian
Puthujjana

PostSubject: Re: The Second Coming: Something vs Someone   The Second Coming: Something vs Someone EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 7:41 pm

Sorry double post

Last edited by Bluenose-Ian on Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bluenose-Ian
Puthujjana

PostSubject: Re: The Second Coming: Something vs Someone   The Second Coming: Something vs Someone EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 7:47 pm

[quote="Bluenose-Ian"]
Dragon wrote:
A second coming ?

Something, yes. Someone, who knows?

There is always a crisis in the future.

Will it present a great leader?

Or, just more of the same?

Great? Im not so sure, I feel its evil but thats just a feeling inside.
In my view its a self fulfilled phrophesy.
What is the 2nd coming?
Its Judgment day.
Is it the day the christians are promised that the earth will become a paradise, Gods wrath who will wipe the slate clean.
South of heaven and all that.
Your either in or out.
Maybe a false promise ?

It also could be like a day of war, ready to clean us out, the 2nd coming is just the excuse for the real attack.

It could have been done before and will maybe come again, what Im not sure but the manipulators will strike again.
Probally when we get our planet back from the elites control.

My other view on this is it could be to keep the spirit down, as togetherness and conciousness can be a dangerous thing for some reason in the etherical world, so they want it seperated and dumbed down so the spirit is less powerful.
Information could lead to our next step in evolution.

Maybe Ive watched to many science fiction films but I feel it will be an attack on the planet, like Ming the merciless does in the film , Flash Gordon. he toys with the planet for a bit.
please slate me if this is to far fetched. lol. serious though, I do have my reasons for saying this about a film.
Back to top Go down
Proffett
Administrator
Proffett

PostSubject: Re: The Second Coming: Something vs Someone   The Second Coming: Something vs Someone EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:04 pm

I've been reflecting on the idea of a 'coming', doesn't matter if it is the first, second, third or 306th coming. Maybe it's just a feeling we get naturally as the Cosmos cycles through it's many endless phases.. Like creatures that sense an on coming storm long before it's bearing down upon them.

But then my mind wanders back to the Ancient Astronauts and their promise of a return, mostly, the promise Made by Marduk, but the names at this point are completely unimportant. What is to be understood is that we deal with both a physical coming and a spiritual coming, of sorts. Clearly I am simplifying here but bear with me, I'm writing in a post holiday daze.

Spiritually we are ever evolving creatures who react to vibrational frequencies and other forces of the universe that we are constantly being barraged with. These forces act as accelerators and catalysts in our spiritual evolution. A coming would be the reference to the cycles we go through evolutionarily speaking as we constantly grow and change in conjunction with astrological phenomenon. And I believe those who are sensitive enough to this sort of change, feel the quickening as we approach the cusp.

Now, stay with me here. The type of coming we have been conditioned to look for is that of a physical nature. Any sort of physical apparition that forever alters the physical paradigm. This leaves humanity very vulnerable to any sort of suggestion that something is benevolent when it may in actuality be quite dubious. But, even more dangerously it forces us to sacrifice or ignore that spiritual coming or growth. To often we are forced to look outward for the next savior, redeemer and Messiah, when those qualities reside within us all collectively.

Is this all self fulfilling prophesy? No, no.. Not all of it. Though, the more I learn about collective conscious, I find it all the more compelling an argument that we are moving towards some kind of precipice that we, humanity, has for the most part chosen to move towards.. This happens through our collective ideas, fears, thoughts and anxieties. Not to mention our anger, bigotry, misunderstandings and greed.

But as dreary as the future here may seem, I do feel optimistic that there will be another "coming" of sorts. I feel, very confidently, it will come first as peoples souls are moved thus influencing the physical (as above, so below) as people begin to wake up and push off the shackles of oppression and greed. I feel it, growing every day. I do feel that this next era will be one of compassion, empathy, love and humility.. But in order to usher such a change we must first jump over the side of the Cliff of Oblivion.

There is no comfort without first suffering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Second Coming: Something vs Someone   The Second Coming: Something vs Someone Empty

Back to top Go down

The Second Coming: Something vs Someone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystics Compendium :: Spirituality :: Spiritual Expressions-
Jump to: